I'm Heeeere!

Ahhhhhh, nothing like the feel of a fresh, new blog. *stretches* This is a pretty nice spot, if I do say so myself. I've been thinking about starting a craft blog ever since I started crocheting again. This second attempt has been successful, unlike when I was 10 years old fumbling around with a hook, leftover yarn, and an old crochet book I found. I didn't get too far, just a whole bunch of long chains and a few rows of SC and DC.

I also sew and have been doing that since I was a little girl. I'm no pro, I just like to have fun with it but since lurking craft blogs I've been thinking that I need to get more serious about it and maybe take a class or something, hone my skills. I also need to make use of the new Singer I purchased last year. I bought it from a lady in the local paper for only $100. She'd bought it new and used it for just a few months when she got a really nice fancy schmancy $800 one- I was happy to take this off of her hands, but I told myself, "If you spend money on this machine, you'd better make it make money for you." Actually, so far it has, but it's just been a few dollars from alterations. Every little bit helps though right?

I'll be posting lots of links to some other inspiring crafters. These folks keep me motivated. I'm the type of person who works off of pure inspiration, but it needs to be constantly refueled. So let the inspiration flow!!!!!

Anyway, welcome :-)

0 comments: